After slightly over 3 years since the original development project was created, I’m pleased to announce the public release of Terian ID Creator v1.01.
Similarly to Terian Image Capture Pro, a 30 day trial is available for Terian ID Creator. An installation guide that outlines the installation procedure and requirements is also available.
Brief Development History:
A more detailed history of development changes is available in the About Dialog within the application, however here is a brief list of some of the milestones achieved during development…
- 20/Jun/2011 – Initial Project Creation
- 01/Mar/2013 – First fully usable version to pass testing
- 23/Jul/2013 – Live testing in production environment
- 25/Jul/2013 – Major Change to underlying photo storage
- 09/Oct/2013 – Live testing / Migration in production environment completed
- 02/Jul/2014 – First Public Release – v1.01 Compiled
So as you can see, a little over 3 years in development from starting point to public release point.
Well there are a number of additional features I plan to add in the future, however in the interim I will be taking a brief rest for a couple weeks which will hopefully allow me to tidy up a couple other projects that have been sidelined while completing ID Creator.